If you are looking for a "green" floor for your home, linoleum is a great choice. There are many benefits to having linoleum floors installed in your home. Linoleum flooring is made from natural materials like linseed oil, recycled wood flour, cork dust, and limestone. Flooring Services has been professionally installing linoleum floors for 23 years. If you're considering having linoleum floors installed, call Flooring Services.
Call for a FREE Quote
Benefits of Linoleum
Flooring Services carries linoleum in a wide range of colors and patterns – from traditional marbled patterns to contemporary flecked designs or graphic patterns. Because it's made from natural products, linoleum flooring is naturally anti-bacterial and biodegradable. This means it's a great flooring choice if you or anyone in your household suffers from allergies.
Linoleum is remarkably versatile and will complement any decorating style. If you have an older home, for instance, linoleum flooring can match the original period design. If you have a contemporary home, you can have your linoleum flooring custom-cut to make a bold fashion statement.
Durable Flooring Solution
Linoleum is a great choice for high-traffic areas and for busy households with children or pets. Linoleum is one of the most durable flooring options around.
- extremely resistant to gouging and scratching.
- able to withstand heavy traffic.
- can last more than 40 years
Call Flooring Services for Linoleum Floor Installation
Flooring Services has been professionally installing linoleum floors since 1999.
- Call (310) 272-5882 to speak to one of our linoleum flooring specialists.
- Our installers will precisely measure your room so you don't end up buying more flooring than necessary.
- Flooring Services installers make sure your subfloor is up to snuff.
- We deliver and install your floor.
- Our installers clean the installation area and dispose of all waste safely.
- Most floors installed in one day.